Corian is a brand name of solid surface material, and it is used primarily as a countertop. However, it has several other uses. Corian is known for versatility and beauty. It is the unlined solution to lots of requests in surface design. Corian makes a practical and attractive countertop. It ranks above the tile and laminate. In Orlando, Counter Crew focuses on Corian countertop installation.
Get the Most Affordable Corian Countertop Installation
The industry has been changing over the past few decades and new engineered solid surface products, such as DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surfaces and countless others are now found in kitchens, baths, and other applications in homes and businesses across the country.
Corian countertops are popular because they are durable, non-porous, and easy to clean. Although Corian looks great for a long time and is undoubtedly a low-maintenance material, with time and use it will eventually need professional attention. Corian can be scratched, stained, or otherwise damaged. Fortunately, most of these problems can be corrected with our professional restoration services.
Why Choose Corian Countertop Installation?
Corian solid surface material is easy to clean, as you can use just an ammonia detergent or soapy water to clean. The Corian brand comes in different tones. It is available in over forty different styles. Here are some of the benefits of Corian design.
- Water-resistance- It has exceptional moisture resistance.
- It is non-porous- Corian solid surface materials are non-porous. It is considered a hygienic surface and not difficult to keep neat.
- Durable- Corian materials are durable. It does not require regular sealing and does not react to acidic materials.
- Lifespan- Corian materials have a warranty of 10 years; although, it can last up to 30 years and above.
- It has the shape you desire.
- Easy to repair.
- It is affordable.
- It has an invisible seam.
Features Of Corian Design
Different pieces are gum inconspicuously to give a seamless look; this allows it to provide unlimited design for surfaces.
Corian materials are non-porous. It does not allow fungi and bacteria growth.
These materials are attractive. It has a striking color and has thinner sheets.
Corian materials come in diverse colors that suit your choice.
The materials are thermoformed in a metal mold and wooden under a monitored temperature.
How Do You Maintain Corian Materials?
Every good product requires maintenance to increase its lifespan. Here are guidelines to keep your Corian solid surface sparkling.
- Daily Cleaning- Although Corian materials do not retain moisture, it is advisable to clean up a spill immediately they occur. A microfiber cloth with kitchen spray should remove the stains. To clean the surface, you need an ammonia-based cleaner for the household; and warm soapy water. You can equally use a committed countertop cleaner- It is important to clean in a circular motion.
- Sink- It would help if you cared for your sink about two times a week. You must eliminate the fat and oil of food prepared from the sink. You can use a detergent to wipe it up.
- Prevent Damages- Even though it can repair Corian materials, it is essential to avoid damages. Reduce direct heat exposure, and this will guard your investment and surface.
F E A T U R E S
We are corian repair experts
Counter Crew is certified to repair Corian® surfaces. We correct damaged Corian® surfaces and resurface them to one of the three finishes of your choosing: matte, semi-gloss and high gloss. Your surface scratches will disappear without a mess using our dust extractor tooling. We also offer re-caulking services, giving your countertops a refreshing finishing touch. At Counter Crew, we have the technical knowledge, experience, and state-of-the-art equipment to handle virtually any problem with Corian® applications in residential or commercial properties.
Have you been searching for a Corian countertop installation team? The Counter Crew here in Orlando is at your service. Contact us today.
WE HAVE MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Get A Free Quote Now
We love what we do and we are committed to professionalism and customer satisfaction. Hear from one of our own Crew members about what we do and then watch a candid, heartfelt testimonial from a Counter Crew customer who had their countertop restoration, then their bathroom vanities cleaned, polished and sealed.
Get In Touch